Documents for purchasing power
Purchase power at low voltage level for resident purposes single - phase, three-phase
a, For an individual customer
- Power purchase request.
- One of the documents (notarized or certified copy) relating to power purchase locations:
+ Permanent household registration book or book;
+ Certificate temporary residence with a term of 1 year or more;
+ Certificate of house ownership / use right or house distribution decisions;
+ The decision to grant land, house, announcement to grant house number or temporarily grant house number the competent authorities;
+ Certificates of land use right (over land with house or construction);
+ Contract of purchase and sale, transfer of house, residential land (certified by the local authorities where requesting power purchase);
+ House leasing contract.
- In case there is not any of the above documents, power purchase request certified by commune, ward People Committee where requesting power purchase.
b, For customers on behalf of collective zones, residential areas. :
- Documents as part (a)
- Legal authorization letter from households using electricity in collective areas and residential areas (signed by households and notarized or authenticated by competent authorities or confirmed by the People’s of Committee of wards and communes where subscribe purchasing power).
c, For customers who are using electricity with another customer's meter need to be installed separate one:
- Documents as part (a).
- Confirmation of completion payment of all arrears made by the owner for their shared Power Purchase Agreement or written commitments made by customer who need new separation one that he has paid or will be responsible for payment of all arrearswith the owner of their shared power contract.
2. Service implementation time
- No more than 03 working days from the date when customer fully responds conditions of purchasing power and completes agreements with Power Company; for cities, towns
- No more than 05 working days from the date when customer fully responds conditions of purchasing power and completes agreements with Power Company; for rural areas.