1. In daily residential life:
- Completely turn off electric equipment from power source when not in use, not let standby mode.
- Should use of energy-saving light such as compact fluorescent light, fluorescent thin light, LED, etc. with lifetime and energy saving equal 5 times of incandescent lamps.
- Limit use of electrical devices with high power consumption such as: water heater, electric stove, and iron in the period from 18:00 to 22:00.
- Set proper temperature, when using the air conditioner, 250C in daytime, 270C in nighttime; regular hygiene for air conditioner will save energy by 5-7%. Limit door open when using air conditioners and refrigerators.
2. In manufacture, business and services:
- Use capacity and chart registered in power purchase contract, have reasonable electricity use methods, limit use of large capacity during peak hours: from 09 : 30 to 11: 30, and from 17:00 to 20:00.
- Implement reasonably arranging measures production shifts to save power.
- Turn off electrical equipment and lights during lunch breaks between shifts production, limit no-load equipment. Use fans instead of air conditioner in large workshops.
- Replace protection light by energy-saving compact lights or high performance lights; reduce number of lights in signs, large billboards and turn off after 22:00.